Terms and Conditions of Use for KTK Kühlturm Karlsruhe GmbH webpages
The provider and operator of these webpages (see About Us) isKTK Kühlturm Karlsruhe GmbH
76448 Durmersheim, Germany
Use of our webpages is subject to the following Terms and Conditions of Use, concluded in a binding manner between us and the user by accessing our website.
1. Copyrights, brand rights, commercial property rights The webpages we operate and all their content, especially text, photos, images, graphs, prints, films, presentations, sounds, illustrations, any potential software and all brands are all protected against unauthorised use via commercial property rights, especially copyrights, name rights, image rights and trademark rights. Without our consent, content from these webpages may not be copied, duplicated, sold, rented, utilised, supplemented, modified nor used in any other manner. KTK Kühlturm Karlsruhe GmbH, Kühlturm Karlsruhe and logos are protected brands, trademarks and names. They may not be used in connection with products or services not originating from us, and especially may not be used in a manner such that they confuse our customers, thereby discrediting our company. All other brands not belonging to us and appearing on these webpages are property of the respective rights holder.
2. Liability2.1. Content: The content on our webpages has been complied to the best of our knowledge and belief. We disclaim all liability for functionality, up-to-dateness, correctness, completeness and quality of the information found on our website.
2.2. Hyperlinks: Our webpages may contain hyperlinks to third-party websites. We disclaim all liability for the use of those hyperlinks. Despite performing careful checks, we assume no liability for the content in external links. There were no recognisable legal infringements at the point in time a link was set. Liability for content on linked pages is exclusively held by their operators. Should pages with illicit material be accessible via our links, we request you notify us at email@example.com. We will review the notification and remove the link as necessary.
2.3. Security: The Internet is not a secure system. It is not possible to guarantee that data sent during transmission will be protected against third-party access. Using the Internet is subject to the user's own liability. We are especially not liable for technical difficulties leading to Internet downtime or inability to access the Internet.
2.4. Availability/interruptions: We additionally cannot guarantee that our webpages will be usable and functional at all times. Thus, we hold no liability for their continuous, interruption-free availability. We also disclaim all liability for disruptions within the power grid we have not caused. In the event of technical problems, the user should contact us via telephone, fax, e-mail or letter.
2.5. Anti-virus protection: We endeavour to maintain our webpages virus-free, but cannot guarantee this will be the case. Users are obligated to install the most current version of an anti-virus programme on their data processing system, to perform regular data back-ups in the appropriate extent and to protect their data processing system against damage in line with state of the art technology.
2.6. User group: Our Internet service is intended for the entire territory of the Federal Republic of Germany and has been created based on German law. We disclaim all liability for our websites being suitable, usable or legally permissible for users from other states.
2.7. Disclaimer We disclaim all damage liability unless liability is compulsory under the German Product Liability Act on the grounds of premeditation; wanton negligence; injury to life, body or health; due to assuming a quality guarantee, to malicious concealment of a defect or due to violation of significant contractual obligations. Damage compensation for violation of significant contract obligations, however, is restricted to the foreseeable damage typical in contracts, provided there has been no premeditation or wanton negligence.
3. Linking It is not permissible to set a link to these webpages without our consent, even if the sole purpose is for cross-reference. The same applies to adding homepage content to third-party data pools.
4. Applicable law and legal venue Exclusively subject to German law. Application of the Convention on the Law Applicable to the International Sale of Goods and the UN Convention on the International Sale of Goods (CISG) is excluded. The exclusive legal venue is that of our home offices in 76448 Durmersheim, Germany, provided the user is a legal entity under German public law or has no general legal venue in Germany.
5. Miscellaneous We reserve the right to modify these terms and conditions of use and to amend them to match current technical and legal developments. In the event one or multiple provisions in this User Agreement is or becomes invalid, the validity of the remaining provisions will remain unaffected. An invalid provision will be replaced by a provision that comes as close as possible to the business intent and objective of the invalid provision. The same will apply in the event of a gap in these Terms and Conditions of Use.