RADIAL FAN COOLING TOWERS
COMPACT, STRONG AND ENORMOUSLY ADAPTABLE
PRODUCT SERIES / GREAT VARIETY ENORMOUSLY ADAPTABLE
Due to its uncomplicated design and very low space requirement, the open cooling tower with radial fans is suited for nearly all areas of cooling in industry, where coolant temperatures below the ambient air temperature are required.
Open KTK cooling towers are suited for the free cooling in the cold times of the year even with temperatures below zero by bypassing the cooling unit.
This provides an additional energy saving.
Radial fan cooling towers require a relatively small footprint, are flexibly adaptable and – on request – can be equipped with intake and exhaust air sound absorbers. They are also suitable for indoor installation.
KRI SERIES FOR CLOSED CIRCULATION
- No direct contact with the ambient air
- Hydraulic simple connection by the closed circuit
- Output per cooling tower cell: up to 800 kW
- KRI Device description / Specification text
KRIU SERIES FOR CLOSED CIRCULATION (WITH SMALL FOOTPRINT)
- Fan below the heat exchanger with small footprint (here for closed circulation)
with soundproofing intake at the side – exhaust at the top
Multiple-cell cooling tower
KRL SERIES – RADIAL FAN DRY COOLER
KRL Device description / Specification text